Heatshrink Tubing 3:1 Adhesive Lined Dual Wall
Heatshrink Tubing 3:1 Dual Wall
Product Type: Heatshrink Tubing
Application: Manufactured by co-extrusion of polyolefin and hot-melt adhesive. Designed to provide both insulation and sealing for protected articles. Used to protect auto wires, shipping cable, bundle wires and metal tubes against water and moisture. High expansion ratio makes it possible to repair most damaged cable jackets without removing connectors.
- Operating temperature -45℃to +125℃
- Minimum shrink temperature 70℃
- Full recovery temperature 125℃
- Shrink Ratio 3:1
- Approvals: UL224, 125℃ 600V VW-1 (except clear)
- Standard colors: black, red, natural (Other colors are also available on request).
- RoHS Compliant
- Heatshrink 3:1 tube now are available in big reels, come and check it out